Asset Integrity Management Services for Subsea Production Control Systems.
V-ASSURE is a carefully defined methodology for managing the integrity of subsea production control systems, developed and refined by Viper Innovations over the course of 10 years providing controls support services and consultancy to the subsea Oil & Gas industry.
Whether we are tasked with producing a Condition Assessment, Life Extension Study, or a Preparedness & Response Scheme the common principles of the V-ASSURE methodology are always the same;
- Identify the integrity goals.
- Understand any threats to attaining those goals.
- Define a plan to mitigate those threats.
- Maintain a clear picture of the history and current status of the key performance indicators at all times.
The goals for our Operator customers are typically – no harm to people, no negative impact on the environment, and 100 % system availability (up to their planned cessation of production date.)
V-ASSURE is all about enabling informed decision making, providing a clear picture of the current status of the asset to all stake-holders, whether they are subsea controls engineers, asset managers, or specialists in related fields.
Central to Viper’s integrity management offering is the V-ASSURE Portal. The Portal is a bespoke software application that is hosted in the Cloud and is the critical tool that Viper and their customers use on a day-to-day basis to actively manage the integrity of the subsea assets. The Portal monitors the level of threat to the asset goals, highlighting any increased threat that might result from component failure, performance degradation, or the loss of sub-system redundancy whilst also helping to show how the application of appropriate mitigation measures (e.g sparing, planned maintenance, and defined response schemes) all help to reduce the level of threat. Our V-ASSURE customers find that there is a very real advantage to be gained by having clear, reliable and comprehensive information made available to them in a structured fashion, informing their decision making, and helping to avoid costly downtime
- Annual Condition Assessments
- V-ASSURE Asset Integrity Portal
- Operations Support
- Fix-on-Fail Support
- Offshore Services
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Upgrades to equipment with obsolescence issues
- Engineering Support
- ISO 55000: Asset Management
- DNVGL-RP-0002: Integrity Management of Subsea Production Systems
- The V-ASSURE service offering is tailored to our customer’s individual requirements. Please contact us to arrange a call or meeting to discuss your specific requirements.