Live Detection and Location of Faults in Electrical Cables and Wires.
The SSTDR S100 is a fully engineered, ready to integrate, board-level fault detection engine.
The fully engineered, credit card-sized board and corresponding chipset enables engineers, OEMS, end-equipment manufacturers, as well as system operators to quickly develop and integrate the ability to monitor live cables, wires and electrical systems for the detection and location of critical open and short circuits, arc faults, and hard to see intermittent events. Importantly, it can operate on live systems. The S100 also allows system operators to collect valuable baseline data that can be used to help predict and prevent outages.
- Single channel
- Maximum Output Voltage: 3.3V
- Default Output Voltage: 1.27V
- Output Voltage Resolution: 33mV
- Test Frequencies: 93.75kHz to 24MHz
- Distance Range (cable dependent):
- Electrical cable: 0 to 5km
- Data cable: 0 to 1km
- Coaxial cable: 0 to 1km
- Shield power distribution cable: 0 to 6km
- Unit types: metres or feet
- Test modes:
- Static: single measurement using all frequencies
- Sweep: continuous monitoring using 4 pre- programmed frequencies
- Dynamic: continuous monitoring using a single frequency
- Results can include; fault notification, fault type, fault distance, fault duration, waveforms
- SSTDR S100 Module Part Number – VA-229154
- DIN rail mount evaluation unit part number – VA-227852/EVAL
- Please refer to the product datasheet for detailed interface information.