Viper Innovations Ltd provide innovative high-end engineering products and service solutions for the Global Subsea Oil & Gas and UK Rail Industries. With our passion for product and service development this is an exciting time to join us and working within a dedicated and dynamic customer focused team you will be encouraged and rewarded for your contribution to the future success of the company.
We are currently seeking a Production Technician based at our Portishead site to support the Company’s Production and R&D needs. Which include but are not limited to:
– Manufacture and assemble electrical/electronic and electro-mechanical products
– Diagnose faults within the electrical products and facilitate product refurbishments and repairs.
– Aid research and development by testing the electrical products to ensure Viper’s excellent quality standards
Day to Day responsibilities:
– Act as the primary technical point of contact for Supplier generated technical queries.
– Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance products
– Undertake inspection, fault investigation, refurbishments and repairs on Viper products and client owned electrical/electronic equipment
– Conduct Environmental Stress Screening of electrical and electronics assemblies in accordance with procedures and industry standards.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with electronics and electro-mechanical assembly with IPC-A-610 certification or equivalent. Ideally the candidate should have proficient use of electrical, laboratory equipment (multimeters, Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers etc.) to test and fault find complex electrical/ electronic assemblies.
In return we can offer hybrid and flexible working, a competitive salary, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the option to buy 5 more days), private medical healthcare scheme, life assurance, contributory pension scheme and profit related bonus.
To find out more information about the role, click here to apply or feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org